With the upcoming blog hop, I thought I would do a series of posts on a few blogging 'how-to's.
One of the requirements of the SewWeQuilt blog hops is that word verification be turned off on your day of the hop so as to make commenting much more convenient for your readers.
Here is how to do that.
Go to: www.blogger.com
- if you're not logged in, log in with your blogger username and password
- - this will automatically bring up your homepage for blogger (or your 'dashboard')
- - - click the dropdown arrow (circled in red below)
- - - - Settings
Once on the settings page, select from the left hand side (circled in red below)
- - - - - Posts and Comments
Here you have several options with respect to how your comments and moderation therein are handled.
- To turn off your word verification, select the drop-down menu beside "Show word verification", and select NO (circled in RED below)
- To change how your comments are moderated, edit the contents under "Content Moderation" (circled in GREEN below)
- To change what your readers see just above your comment box, you can leave them a little love note like I've done in the area "Comment Message Form" (circled in BLUE below)
Once you're finished editing...
Select the orange "Save Settings" button.