Today is the last day of the sale over at my sister-Bee member's store, LiMa, - 25% off your entire order!
I think I'm going to be very busy this year.
So far, here's what I have on the stove:
(Top priority: To be an awesome mommy, then...)
1) Madrona Road challenge with the CMQG. Missed the meeting where the fabrics were handed out, so I'll have - oh - about 6 weeks to make a quilt with it...on top of everything else.
2) Color Bee Shocked Bee. Ongoing until the fall.
3) Private mini-bee, through the Canadian online chat forum, Buzzle.
4) Simply Solids Bee - my baby. Starts in February. 9 groupings of 12 each. 6 (?) countries.
5) Simply Solids fat quarter swap
6) Faith Circle - do.Good stitches charity bee.
7) Add a Border block swap
8) A guest blogger feature on SewLux Fabric's blog
9) Project acceptance to 2 fabric companies
10) Dare to Dresden Blog Hop
11) New Cheerleader for Madame Samm!! (so, projects associated with that...not at liberty to say right now...)
12) All of my WIPs. Which I don't even want to list, I think it will give me too much anxiety, lol.
It's going to be great; the front half of the year is heavily loaded, but since my husband will be back working like a madman for that time, it's a good thing. It'll keep me busy while my little one sleeps, and when he has late nights at work.
Second half of the year, I'm feeling, will be for finishing up stuff. We'll see though - I'm the type of person who has a really difficult time starting something without finishing the last thing first!